LAUNCHING SEPT 2, 2021
HarborU is the new place for ministry and leadership training. It’s where Christians can develop a biblically-based, practically-oriented foundation for life and ministry. Semester-long courses will be facilitated by Harbor pastors, and each student will be engaged in ministry and mentored by a Harbor leader.
This fall, the Acts course will meet Thursday evenings from 7pm-9pm starting September 2 (hybrid in-person and online)
“Go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe everything I have commanded you” (Matt 28:19-20). Our mission is to multiply Christ-centered disciples and leaders who will be part of multiplying Christ-centered churches across the islands and around the world.
“What you have heard from me in the presence of many witnesses, commit to faithful men who will be able to teach others also” (2 Tim 2:2). Our approach is relational and interactive. We encourage Socratic discussion for learning, active ministry engagement for application, and ongoing mentoring for personal growth.
OUR GOALS FOR STUDENTS
- Grow in life and ministry maturity (defined in Titus 1 and 1 Tim 3)
- Become established in local-church ministry by gaining practical ministry experience
- Build a personal development plan that will help you wisely steward the gifts, experiences, identity, resources, and wisdom God has given you
- Fall 2021 – Acts (12 weeks)
- Spring 2022 – Epistles (12 weeks)
- Fall 2022 – Habits of the Heart (12 weeks)
- Spring 2023 – Ministry and Leadership (10 weeks)
$25 per course for materials