- This event has passed.
Youth Group Fundraiser
June 27 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Aloha HARBOR CHURCH ‘Ohana!
We have a great opportunity this Sunday evening (6/27/21) at 7:00pm to raise money from home for our church. It’s very easy and we hope everyone will join in.
All we have to do is watch a 1-hour zoom session on energy efficiency!
Harbor Church will receive a value of $8 for every person that watches, including our family and friends! It’s just an hour of your time and it will really help the club.
The zoom presentation will also be very beneficial for our families, it will cover the top 10 things we can do at home to save energy and reduce our energy bills. This program is part of a statewide initiative to reduce energy consumption in Hawai’i.
Here’s how it works:
1. Watch a 1-hour zoom session on energy efficiency on SUNDAY, JUNE 27, 7:00PM
2. Harbor Church gets $8 for everyone that watches including our family and friends!
3. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR THE SESSION, once you register you will get an email with a link to watch.
4. Plan ahead to watch at home with your group, make dinner or order pizza!
5. Forward the registration link to at least three people and encourage them to watch with friends and family so we can increase our total number.
6. If you plan to watch at home with a group of friends or family members from a single device please list their names in your registration to assure that they are counted.
7. We are adding a competition element to the fundraiser! The camp fee for the Harbor Church Student Ministry 2021 Youth Camp will be FREE for the student that gets the most people to register for this Zoom event. Don’t forget to list the name of the student (if any) that told you about the event on the registration page.
A few things to remember:
1. You must watch the entire session to be counted.
2. Please keep camera’s on during the session.
2. A Zoom account is not required, just click on the link in the confirmation email and you will be connected to the presentation. You may need to download the Zoom app if you are using a phone to call in. Do that ahead of time to avoid delays when the session starts.
3. If you have any questions please contact our organizer John at [email protected] or (
4. You can register with the link above.
Please do your best to watch and also get others to watch to support our club! Thank you everyone! See you online on Sunday!