- This event has passed.
Food + Clothing Drive
January 16 @ 8:30 am - 11:00 am
|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 8:30 am on Sunday, repeating until January 23, 2022
Every second Saturday of the month our Kakaako Kakou team gets to put a smile on someone’s face, a little food in their tummy, and a few new cool things to wear! And this is because of your generosity and partnership that we’ve been able to give canned food, hygiene kits, and clothes to several hundred of our low-income housing and homeless neighbors this past year. This also means each quarter we’re looking to refill our pantry to continue blessing Kakaako.
If you would like to help, please bring canned foods and clothes to church on Sunday, January 16 & 23. The drop-off table will be under the main entrance stairs to our church building. Please contact Mike if you have any questions. Mahalo!
Canned/Dried Foods (easy-open and unexpired)
- Chili, Spam, Vienna sausage, tuna
- Campbells/Progresso Soup (not broth)
- Lentils, beans
- Fruits cans or plastic cups, dried fruits
- Cereal bars, chips, snacks
Clothes Needed (all sizes)
- Men/Women t-shirts, long sleeve tops, and shorts
- Men/Women jackets, rain jackets, sweaters
- Men/Women shoes and socks
- Women sportswear, joggers, leggings
- Maternity clothes
- Lightweight blankets, towels
- Shopping bags (Target, Walmart, etc.)
- Umbrellas and ponchos
*Please no ripped or stained items, white clothes, dresses, business attire, suits, or heel shoes. Mahalo!